Do you have a phobia that is causing you anxiety and holding you back from things you want to do?
Perhaps you realise that the fear and avoidance is out of proportion to the threat, but somehow you can’t quite make yourself get over it. Phobias stem from the unconscious, so we can’t usually rationalise ourselves out of them.
Hypnotherapy is an excellent treatment for getting rid of phobias for good, as it taps into the unconscious to change the way we habitually respond to the trigger. Whatever your phobia relates to, I can help you be free of the fear and able to live life freely.
Here is a list of common phobias, though any individual can become phobic of any thing or situation.
- Animal phobias, such as fear of spiders, snakes, dogs, etc.
- Bodily and medical phobias, such as needles, blood, vomiting, germs, childbirth (tokophobia).
- Environmental/situational phobias such as heights, water, flying, visiting the dentist.
- Performance situations, such as public speaking.
- Complex phobias such as agoraphobia and social phobia.
Some phobias can be treated successfully within just a couple of sessions. Others take a little longer, but no matter what you are phobic of, phobias are very treatable. There really is no need to carry on suffering.
Please contact me if you would like to discuss how I can help you be free of your phobia.